Pokersaint's disconnection and cancellation policy
- Pokersaint makes the best effort to ensure that all players are offered an even gaming experience. Should any player face disconnection issues during a game, the following pollicies shall apply.
- Players that are disconnected from the game server during any bets they have committed to the pot shall be retained in the game until their turn is up next. Any player that does not reconnect by that time will be folded and the turn will go to the next player.
- Players must accept the risk of disconnection, and should simply log back in and continue playing as quickly as possible if they are cut off. Pokersaint does not accept any risk for disconnection of a player.
- As soon as the software detects a disconnection, it will make every attempt to reconnect to the server and return the player to the game table they were seated at. If the internet connection has been lost, there is no possibility that the player may be able to connect at all.
- Pokersaint reserves the right to alter all policies in this regard and any disputes in this regard will be resolved by management. The decision in this case will be final and binding.
- If a player who is deemed to be disconnected has the option to check on his turn, our software will automatically carry out this action and the player will be retained in the game.
- Every player is allocated a bonus time of 60 seconds every 2 hours. If the player disconnects, the server will wait for 60 seconds or the remaining bonus time after the regular time to act. If the player does not reconnect or return to the table within this time, the player will be folded automatically. If the player has used up all bonus time, then they must wait for the server to topup the time at intervals decided by Pokersaint
- Disconnection protection as explained in step 6 is not available in Sit N Go and Multi table Tournaments.
- Pokersaint, at its discretion, may decide to cancel any tournament without prior notice.
- In the event of a buy-in tournament, the entire amount of the buy-in and fees paid by the user to participate in the tournament will be refunded fully as long as no payouts have been awarded.
- Should a tourney be canceled midway, all refunds will be at the discrecion of Pokersaint based on the following factors.
- If a tourney has had payouts made, then the balance amount will be distributed equally to the remaining players.
- If a tourney has had payouts made, then the payouts will be canceled and the entire amount will be refunded to each player.
- The choice of which option to use will be at the discretion of Pokersaint at all times.